The Olmsted County Government Center will begin reopening on Wednesday, May 20, 2020. The following PRL services will be available: Birth/Death Certificates, Driver's Licenses & State ID cards, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax services/payments and Recording of Real Estate Documents. Payments and Recordings can still be dropped in the drop box. Passport services will not be available until May 26, 2020. The PUBLIC VIEWING room will remain closed at this time. Please call 507-328-7670, 507-328-7635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thank you for your cooperation.
- For documents prior to November of 1993, please see the chart under the "ABOUT" tab on how to search those historical documents.
- click here: Property Information website (Taxes)
- Olmsted County E-Records all types of documents. Current trusted submitters: Simplifile, EPN, CSC, Indecomm, and Nationwide
- Introduction to using eCRV - link to Youtube video on ECrv's
- If you experience any problems, please contact Wendy at email@example.com. or call our Customer Service Reps at 507-328-7635.
- Replies will be sent during normal business hours - M-F 8-5.
Please Log In to LandShark to access the search functions. If you do not have an account, click here to Register.