MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO ENTER THE GOVERNMENT CENTER AND CITY HALL.
The Olmsted County Government Center is open for all PRL services Birth/Death Certificates, Driver's Licenses & State ID cards, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax services/payments and Recording of Real Estate Documents and Passports. The PUBLIC VIEWING room will remain closed at this time. Please call 507-328-7670, 507-328-7635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thank you for your cooperation.
- For documents prior to November of 1993, please see the chart under the "ABOUT" tab on how to search those historical documents.
- click here: Property Information website (Taxes)
- Olmsted County E-Records all types of documents. Current trusted submitters: Simplifile, EPN, CSC, Indecomm, and Nationwide
- Introduction to using eCRV - link to Youtube video on ECrv's
- If you experience any problems, please contact Wendy at email@example.com. or call our Customer Service Reps at 507-328-7635.
- Replies will be sent during normal business hours - M-F 8-5.
Please Log In to LandShark to access the search functions. If you do not have an account, click here to Register.